I am a firm believer in the idea that some of the best journeys in life are taken without a road map.
I am a young adult, a young woman, who should be in college but, perhaps despite her better judgment, dropped out (or took time off) to do...... nothing in particular.
Do I ever wonder if I've made a horrible mistake? Not ever.
Whatever it is I'm doing right now, call it self-reflection, finding myself, soul-searching whatever label you want to put on it that would make any cynic cringe, I had to do it and it was long overdue.
So this blog, this exercise in vanity, which I hope to God will never be read by anyone (although there is some satisfaction in posting something on the internet where it is possible that someone might come across it- I'm aware that made no sense but clearly I'm not rational) will be a way for me to record what I do, what comes to mind, on my gap year.
Wish me luck!
XXO,
C
No comments:
Post a Comment