Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Finding a Hobby

I recently decided that there is very little in my life that can be attributed to be me.
OK- that doesn't mean anything reading it over now. What I mean is that there seems to be very little in my life that I really care about. There are very few things that I do everyday and most if not all fall in the realm of hygienic and mandatory. I need to find something I really enjoy that I do often, something that I can begin to define myself by.

Just another thing I can start to do on my gap year...




Some Ideas so far:

-Jogging (but I have bad knees and truthfully I find it pretty boring)
-Squash (practical- might help me get a job but expensive to play)
-Fashion (dumb)
-Wine (also dumb- but just a thought)
-Photography (I was never very good)
-Ugh drawing...
-Acting maybe
-Traveling
-Finance/business
-Healthcare
-Politics
-Tennis
-Boys

Just throwing things out there...  Really though, how am I supposed to choose something?!

No comments:

Post a Comment